I had to remove all my 3 updaters from the grid for some time, because someone discovered a glitch that could be reproduced. I had coded a protection from the beginning against this glitch and I tested it, so I know it should not have been possible, yet it was reproduced so I can't let the updaters online until I patched this. That also explains a few bizarre logs I got a few months ago that I attributed to a SL issue.
Sorry about this. I have no ETA before the updaters are back online and I'm onto another project that takes priority for now so it might be a few weeks. I'll keep you informed.
In the meantime, please don't ask about the updaters. I'll send out a notice to my group as soon as they are back online.
Thank you to the person who informed me about this, and no thanks to the ones who exploited that glitch in the past, if any. I offer free updates at the cost of a lot of time spent working on upgrading my products, for no direct return. Those who see this as a weakness to exploit just suck.